Before cleaning your carpets, we will carry out a free no obligation brief inspection to determine fibre type, level of soiling and general condition. We will always provide a realistic expectation of the end result.
Once you have read the details of our carpet cleaning evaluation, you will understand why most people can immediately see the benefits of having their carpets and upholstery cleaned by Personal Touch and make an appointment now.
When you become a new customer, we will give you a FREE complete carpet evaluation for your home that will include all of the following:
The 6 – point carpet cleaning evaluation
- A new client kit, loaded with facts and secrets
- A FREE copy of our regular newsletter. Learn some of the secrets that we reveal to our clients on a 6 monthly basis. This publication alone will save you lots of money every year.
- A FREE bottle of our speciality spotter to keep, even if you never use our services.
- We are sure you’ll have questions and concerns – we will give you honest advice and solutions. For example, we’ll check for unwanted stains, tell you of the chances and how they could be removed. This includes pet accidents and other difficult stains
- Your carpet will be given a health check. Your carpet’s health can affect your family’s health. You would be disgusted at the kinds of pollutants which get lodged in your carpet, such as car exhaust, cigarette smoke, dust, germs, pollens, and much more.
- Last but not least, after all the analysis, you’ll receive a comprehensive report of the condition of your carpet which includes a firm written quotation on what it will cost to effectively perform the required maintenance for your household. You’ll be given several options so you can choose the package that best suits you. Once you have this information, you can make an informed and less stressful decision.
Make an appointment now and take advantage of our limited offer – receive a FREE bottle of our special spotter.
Complete the form now – we’ll get right back to you to organise a convenient time:
We won’t over-promise, we prefer to under-promise and over-deliver!
Our 10-Step Carpet Clean
- Pre-Inspection & Survey
- Furniture Movement
Removes any loose soiling.
- Pre-Spray and Agitation
Further loosens soiling.
- Hot Water Extraction
Injects rinsing fluid deep into the pile of the carpet which is immediately extracted in one swift movement.
- De-Oderising Fluid
Gives a cleaned carpet that ‘new smell’.
- Skirting Boards Cleaned
- Stain Protectant (optional)
- Carpets Dried with Turbo Air Mover
- Furniture Replaced